NewNavbar

Home About Play
Happy Holidays

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Poem Contest Winners

Hi everyone winners are announced for the poetry contest there were some awesome poems I tried to read as many as I could. but here we go the winners

Billybubble
t's Autumn, it's Autumn,
it's Autumn time on Cho!
The leaves are falling off the trees
look at their color-now orange it is!
Chistochob is after them -
cleaning all the streets,
my friends are buying candies,
costumes and asking 'trick or treat'!
We've got a lot of parties -
all spooky, fun and fashion shows,
so dear please don't ask me
'What's Autumn?' - it's magic time on Cho!

Isabelle

 Thelolmonster
As I sit, the day goes by,
From tweeting birds, to buzzing flies,
The autumn trees, the bright blue sky,
My surroundings are alive.
The orange leaves off orange trees,
On the ground, an orange glow they leave,
And all around me, I can see,
Different colours, bright and free.
The wind blows gently against my face,
As if holding me in it's embrace,
The clouds glide slowly, at a fixed pace,
Across the sky, they move with grace.
I never want to leave this spot,
But I know soon the ground will rot,
It will be cold instead of hot,
But I will wait until I have to stop.

Prizes
5 days of Citizenship, 5000 bugs, and a Pencil (hand item)

Amazing job everyone its so cool to see all the creativity within the community and even if you didn't win you still got to make a poem and i thought it was rely fun making my poem and posting it

Note: Unfortunately, Chobots caught 8 people that cheated in this contest; privacyman, isuarez, lolz234, masteroid, mychemical, appelpoppet098, pascallswirls, tinagothic67.
As you can see, they know about every chobot who cheated. Don't cheat it shows you are lazy and don't want to do something yourself.

Keep warm Chobots
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment